Do you accept insurance?
- We do not accept insurance.
- Many of the services offered at New You Wellness Center are not covered by traditional insurance plans as they are not deemed medically necessary.
- New You Wellness however, wants to provide you with all these MEDICALLY VALUED services at a reasonable cost and close to your home.
Do you accept health savings accounts?
- You can utilize your HSA debit card or I can provide a receipt for reimbursement.
Do you offer telehealth visits?
- Currently offering in-office and telehealth visits to make it most convenient for you!
What can you expect during your weight loss consultation?
- Completion of intake forms prior to your appointment will ensure the visit is valuable and in-depth.
- Obtain health history.
- Discuss previous weight loss programs attempted.
- Review of our current plans including exercise, nutrition, and medications.
- Draw blood to rule out other disease that can contribute to weight gain or inability to lose weight.
- Schedule your follow-up and start your NEW YOU journey.
What can you expect at your weight loss follow-up?
- Review of your current progress.
- Discuss successes and barriers to the program.
- Manage side effects to medications.
What will disqualify me from the Semaglutide program?
- History of pancreatitis, kidney disease, type 1 diabetes, multiple endocrine neoplasia, medullary thyroid cancer.
- Semaglutide is a very safe medication when taken under the guidance of a medical professional.
Common side effects of Semaglutide?
- Irritation at the injection site.
- GI upset such as diarrhea, constipation, nausea, vomiting.
What will disqualify me from the Phentermine program?
- Uncontrolled cardiovascular disease such as high blood pressure, stroke, heart disease.
- Individuals with glaucoma, hyperthyroidism, and psychotic disorders are also not candidates for the phentermine program.
- Due to the cardiovascular risk, patients can remain on this medication for a maximum of 12 weeks with a 4 week break before resuming.
- This medication is a controlled substance and not recommended for those with history of or current drug and alcohol abuse.
Common side effects of Phentermine?
- Increased heart rate, dry mouth, trouble sleeping, heart palpitations, feelings of restlessness, GI upset, and headache.
Difference between Bella Caps and Phentermine
- The Bella Caps contain additional prescription medications to assist with weight loss and also help maintain weight. These medications include Bupropion, Topamax, Naltrexone, and B12.
- Side effects and contraindications are the same for Bella Caps and Phentermine.
- The phentermine can be removed from Bella Caps for long term weight maintenance.
What type of diet and exercise programs are offered?
- Our exercise program will be based upon each individuals physical ability to perform activities safely. New You Wellness will conduct a risk assessment to ensure you are in optimal health prior to initiation of an exercise routine.
- Our nutrition programs are also individualized to each persons caloric intake and medical needs. We will review your current health status and discuss your common food likes and dislikes to provide a meal plan that will incorporate foods you enjoy!
What to expect during your consultation?
- After your blood work is reviewed you will sit down with our provider and complete an in-depth review of your symptoms and blood work.
- You and your provider will come up with a plan that will provide you results and relief you have been waiting for!
- Follow up in 4-6 weeks to reassess symptoms.
What forms of BRHT are available?
Is BHRT safe?
Yes, BHRT when administered correctly can protect again heart disease, cancer, bone disease, diabetes, lower cholesterol, metabolic regulation, and improved mood.
What are the common BHRT medications?
What is the average cost?
Most women will spend $250 for the initial blood work and consultation fee, with a monthly range of $100-$250.
What is the price of TRT?
- Average cost of TRT is $150 a month that includes your medications and follow up appointments.
- Additional costs may apply for repeat blood work or added medications.
- Your initial cost for blood work, consultation, and first month of treatment is $300.
What is included in the monthly membership?
- Testosterone medication and supplies
- Follow up exams
- Access to your provider for continued support
How much testosterone will I need?
Our healthcare provider will review your medical questionnaire, blood work, and symptoms to identify the most optimal dose range. Your blood work will be reviewed throughout the year to ensure optimal and safe ranges.
Is TRT safe?
Yes, many studies have shown that TRT is safe when administered and monitored by a qualified healthcare provider.
All information presented in this website is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.